Mahi Mahi or Dorado is one of the most delicious fishes on earth. If you do it with the right recipe, you and your family members will be addicted to it.
If you have ever tried the Mahi Mahi dish in the restaurant, you know what it takes to get it.
It is mouth-watering and very succulent. But to get it for dinner, you will need to spend some bucks from your pocket.
If Mahi Mahi is your favorite food, you should try this recipe.
Not only can you get a delicious and healthy dish for you and your family, but you can also save a lot of dollars for this month.
Without further delay, let’s go directly to the recipe.
Mahi Mahi with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
What you’ll need to prepare for the sauce:
- 3 tbsp of plain butter
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Grated lemon skin
- Ingredients for the fish:
- Olive oil/canola oil/coconut oil/veggies oil
- Mahi mahi fillets3-4 oz
- Coarse salt and black pepper
How to Cook Mahi Mahi in the Oven? – Methods:
- First things first, preheat your oven to 375-400 degrees, depending on the fish’s thickness.
- In a pan, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Then stir it until thoroughly mixed. Consider cooking it in the end before your fish fillets get done.
- The sauce will taste much better when freshly made.
- Get rid of the excess moisture from the fish fillets with your kitchen towel.
- Season both sides of the Mahi Mahi fillets.
- Then prepare your oven-proof pan; you will take your fish to the oven later.
- Heat the oil with the high heat.
- Sizzling hot is the temperature you will want to achieve.
- Then add the fish fillets carefully.
- Let it cook until browned on the bottom side for around 3 minutes.
- Then flip the fish fillets and turn your stove burner off as you go.
- So, you don’t need to make the other side browned from the pan.
- Remember that you were using an oven-proof pan back then? Transfer it immediately to your preheated oven.
- Please place it in the center of the oven to distribute the heat evenly.
- Let the fish bake for around five to seven minutes on top.
- If you are not sure, you could monitor the oven and see the color of the fish.
- If it is golden, then it is good to go.
- Remember, though, if you have thicker fish, you may want to make sure that the center is cooked through.
- In the last minutes before you retrieve your cooked fish, it is time to prepare the fish’s sauce.
- You’ve done the mixing in the very first step.
- So, it would be best if you cooked the sauce using your small saucepan.
- Consider using medium heat with constant stirring to prevent the burning at the bottom of the pan.
- When your fish is cooked well, place it on the plate.
- Then your sauce is ready.
- Immediately pour the sauce over the fish.
- You can also pour the leftover juices on the fish pan to give it more taste.