If you have never cooked chicken tenderloins in the oven before, believe it, you are not alone. And there is no reason to be afraid to try the recipe on your own because it is simple and easy to make.
Cooking the chicken tenderloins in your oven requires a good recipe, a good oven, useful utensils, as well as the appropriate temperature.
How to Cook Chicken Tenderloins in Oven?
If you’ve covered all of these things, you are good to go.
Whether you are up to the chicken’s plain surface or giving them a layer of crunch, that will be entirely up to you.
So, I’ll share with you two kinds of recipes that you can try. Starting from now…
FIRST RECIPE – Mouth-Watering Seasoned Chicken Tenderloins
Here are the things you need to prepare to make the first recipe.
- Chicken tenderloins
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Mix seasonings
- Cooking spray
- Pat dry the surface of your chicken breast.
- Preheat your oven to 375~400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then season it with salt, pepper, and mix seasonings.
- You can mix and match everything you like if you don’t like the odor of your chicken.
- Cut a lemon and squeeze the juice onto the tender.
- You can also add the herbs you like to kick them.
- I’d say sage or thyme leaves can do wonders.
- If you don’t have one, that’s okay.
- Place aluminum foil on the tray.
- Then spray the oil and coat the baking sheet evenly.
- The seasoned chicken tenderloins should be ready by then.
- Place them onto the baking pan.
- Leave enough space between each other to distribute the heat evenly when baking it in your oven.
- Bake the chicken tenderloins in the oven for around 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the chicken’s thickness.
- Make sure that the inner temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use the conventional thermometer to see the temperature accurately.
There you have it!
RECIPE TWO – Mouth-Watering Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
The chicken tenderloins can also be breaded to give them crispiness and crust. This recipe is fail-proof for the whole family members.
You can use this recipe for any occasion. So, let’s get straight to it.
What you’ll need to prepare:
- Some pieces of chicken tenders
- Plain Flour (or seasoned ones)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400~425 degrees
- Spray the oil in a baking pan evenly.
- Prepare three bowls with each for Flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- Add spices and seasonings to breadcrumbs.
- You could use mixed seasonings for an easy shortcut or mix it by yourself.
- I’d use garlic powder, cayenne, and some salt and pepper.
- Use a kitchen towel to remove moisture from chicken tenders.
- Dredge your chicken with Flour
- Then dip it to the egg wash
- Then cover it with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Then dip it once again to egg wash
- Please do it again with seasoned bread crumbs
- You will have a nice thick chicken ready to cook.
- If you need more layering, repeat the process as much as you need.
- Bake the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
Ready to serve!